Selasa, 05 Maret 2013

Soal UTS Genap







soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas XI IPA / IPS

ULANGAN TENGAH SEMESTER GENAP

SMA ISLAM SIMONGAGROK
TAHUN PELAJARAN 2012-2013

Mata Pelajaran  : Bahasa Inggris
Hari/Tgl :    
Nama Siswa  :
Kelas                     : XI IA-IS
Waktu    : 45 Menit
No.test          :

Looking For a Ring
There was a toolshed Nasreddin’s house.The shed , where he kept his tools, had no window at all. So, it was always dark inside although it was day.
One day, Nasreddin went into the tool shed to get a ladder. When he was talking the ladder from its place, he dropped his ring. He left the ladder inside and went out of the shed.
Outside  he started looking for the ring. He could not find it event though he had been searching for a quite long time. His friend saw him searching for something and approached him. He asked, “ What are you looking for , Nasreddin?”
“I’m looking for my ring. I just dropped it,” he answered while he continued searching.
“Let me help you. By the way, where did you drop it?” asked his friend,” inside the shed,” he answered as he pointed to the shed.
His friend was surprised and said, “Why don’t you look for it inside the shed?”
“ are you kidding? Inside the shed is very dark. I cannot see anything  there. How can I find it? It’s very bright here because of the sunlight. So I’m sure I’ll see my ring here, “ explained Nasreddin.
1.      Where did Nasreddin drop the ring?
2.      What did Nasreddin want to get from the toolshed?
3.       Why was Nasreddin looking for the ring outside the shed?
4.      Who are the characters in this story?
5.      What is the complication?
6.      Change the direct of the following sentence.
“Santi said that her brother was a sailor”
7.      Make the passive forms of the active sentence below.
My boyfriend had given me a present for my birthday.
8.      Make sentence using the words in bracket with past perfect tense!
I invited my special friend to dinner last night, but she couldn’t come. (She/already/make a plan/to do something else)



SOAL MATEMATIKA XI IPS

ULANGAN MID SEMESTER GENAP
SMA ISLAM SIMONGAGROK
TAHUN PELAJARAN 2012-2013

Mata Pelajaran  : Matematika
Hari/Tgl :   Rabu, 06-03-2013
Nama Siswa  :
Kelas                 : XI IS
Waktu    : 60 menit
No.test          :

1.      Jawablah pertanyaan di bawah ini dengan baik dan benar ! 
1.         Tentukan invers f(x) =
2.        Diketahui f(x) = x2 + 2 dan g(x) = 1/x, tentukan nilai (f o g) (x) !
3.        Tentukan nilai
4.        Tentukan nilai


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Komentator